Vacations '12 =)

These vacations will be special because are the last as a student, this year I get out of the University. This year will go to "El Totoral" a village located 10 kilometers inland from "El Quisco". This town is very nice because it is rural and not many people go to visit him. It is among some surrounding hills and forests. The house where I go is my grandmother and always invites us to spend the holidays and vacations.

I would go for about two weeks to return at the end of February. What I will do there, will sleep much, waking up late and I'll stay a while in the bed sagged. They also eat when I get hungry and me want to eat. I'll see the occasional movie, and I will lie down in the yard to get some sun and enjoy nature. Read a book to relax and take a cold beers. I will go a the walk with my friends at the nearby forests and take lots of photographs. The nearest beach is half an hour from there, called "Punta de Tralca". It has a breakwater and a small dock where fishing boats sail.

I would on vacation with my family and friends. That would make about 15 people. The good news is that many beds in the house and reach for everyone. These holidays are important because they are the last and one of the few opportunities to be with the people you want.

That would be.

Goodbye.

Comentarios

  1. I dont know this place, and I always going to El Quisco. I hope you enojy you holidays and eat sleep to much, Bye

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares