My favorite place. =)

My favorite place is "Fantasilandia".This place is an amusement park located in the emblematic O'Higgins Park in Santiago of Chile, and is the only of its kind in Latin America. It is a place full of excitement and entertainment, with over thirty rides and attractions that will make you have a great day.
I like this place because it makes you run the adrenaline.It has many games like "Kamikaze", "Evolution" and "Raptor", games that make you feel that you will fall and you have all the blood in the head, because sometimes you stop head or you go round and round. The "Extreme Fall" you the feeling of being left without air for several seconds because they fall in just a few seconds several tens of meters. And for those very hotdays are the game "Black Hole", "Tsunami," "Splash", and "Rapid River", which always end up wet and that sometimes you throw yourself on a raft down a black tube which runningwater, you jump in a car or a trunk with a dozen people to a small artificial lake rising tide or you just throw a kind of river with several people in a raft that is quite high. It also has a children's area which is called "Fantasilandia Kids" in which we find the classicgames such as "Carousel," "Mini Splash," "bumper cars" and "Fire Chief".
Among these games there are many trees that give us shade on hot days. It also has fast food restaurants, and supermarkets, which offer everything from hotdog's, pizzas and drinks, to lunch as "Caesar salad," grilled chicken with french fries or sandwiches. On a normal day can receive up to 7,500 people. That's incredible. 
I remember the first time you visit this park was when I was 14 and went with some friends.The first game I got was the Boomerang and the Kamikaze. At first I was really scaredbut then I liked and got on all games. Since that time, I'm about 3 or 4 times a year.

That would be everything. See you soon.

Sergio C. ^^

Comentarios

  1. I wanna go to Fantasilandia! Is the best amusement park! I love the adrenalin and this attractions are very exciting. You have to invite me soon ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Sergio,
    I like Fantasilandia, but I can't to go there because I have dizzines for this when I visit this place I can't to up at the games

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Fantasilandia is a very entertaining and relaxing place. I visit as a child. I have never gone.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love fantasilandia, my favorite attraction is "crazy dance" I can't belive that i was there only a few weeks ago and now we have to go to the university to our classes :C! I hope to go there sooner again!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares