The new and very very stranger term... xD

Hello teacher and classmates!!!


My wishes for this term are many, including passing the English and other subjects taken this term. One of the subjects require that I like is "philosophy for children" because it is fun and helps you understand the children. The subject I do not like is " curriculum integration workshop”, because the teacher is boring and annoying.


The good thing is that this term is short, but the trouble is we have to study almost all summer, until February 3th, including the day prior to Christmas and New Year. That's not very entertaining. But hey, it's best that I share with my friends hot days drink ice cream, besides being the last semester, and that next year professional practice.


Well, that would be. To the other.

Comentarios

  1. Hello Sergio. I felt so identified with your post. As you say, the good thing is thas even this is a hard semester, is the last effort before graduation =)
    Hugs

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares