How green are you?

Hello my teacher and classmates!
I really do not care much of the environment, because I have not aware of this, but I would like to take care of it because I worry that will be the legacy we will leave our children and would love to know all the animals, plants, trees and nature as I knew.It is little things I do now to protect the environmente, but not enough to care.
The people cn learn about the environment on the internet (Blogs, web specialized to the topic etc.), in schools, colleges, institutes and/or university. It is also very important that parents teach their children about these friendly practices. I incorporated some habits like separating the organic wste that is not, throw batteries in place authorized, like cell phones do not deal in my house.
About using bike or walk to somewhere is unlikely, because the work of my parents and the university is far from home, so we take the car or public transport (taxi, metro and bus).
I have not linked to any eco-organization, because I'm not interested in participating now in this due to the short time I have. But I like that at some near future to do so. What I like to do in the future, planting trees and plants in the streets of Santiago to combat pollution, carrying out our ideas with a few friends to reduce smog in the capital. To reduce my carbon footprint, I have saved on paper when printing, I turned off lights that do not occupy ls or disconnected to avoid wasting energy. I have tried to take as little as possible the car and walk a little more.
Finally what is lacking in our society is aware that the environment is a task for all and everyone can help care for their environment and trying not to pollute their environment.



Comentarios

Entradas populares