My dream destination: Japan.

Hello everyone, how are they, I'm a bit complicated health problems, but I'll be fine. Today talk a little about the country I want to know: Japan.

This country would like to visit someday, because that attracts me their culture, religion, education, food, and philosophy of life. I will like to see the Buddhist temples and statues inside of the mountain "Fuji" (the bigger in Japan) and upload it. I will like visit his capital, "Tokyo", which is one of the most modern and largest of the world, and of course buy a pc-game and very much manga (Japanese comic magazine).

I also like to try the sushi, sashimi, and the ramen (noodle soup with pork) and preparing Gyosas beyond that are few dumplings stuffed with meat and steamed. Try the sake and wasabi. I would like to participate in the tea ceremony, which is a traditional ceremony where women dressed in kimonos, will prepared the tea ancient ritual.

Finally I would like to visit the Tokyo Tower and the metro, which they say is one of the world's largest and most tangled.

I will like to travel to early spring, to see with my eyes the flowering of sakura, or cherry trees, which are trees that are very beautiful pink flowers.

That would be all.
Bye bye
さようなら (Sayōnara - Adios)

Comentarios

Entradas populares